Virtual Private Network (VPN)
IAXN’s provides VPN solutions to corporate houses. A VPN - Virtual Private Network - is one solution to establishing long-distance and/or secured network connections.
From a user perspective, the extended network resources are accessed in the same way as resources available within the private network. VPNs allow employees to securely access their company's intranet while traveling outside the office. Similarly, VPNs securely connect geographically disparate offices of an organization, creating one cohesive network.
- Ability to work over both private and public network
- Extended connections across multiple geographic locations
- Once the connection is established, the remote client can communicate with the internal company systems over the Internet
- Cost Effective: eliminates the need for expensive long-distance leased lines and reduces long-distance telephone charges.
- Reliability: Employees and remote offices are able to connect to the VPN with
no trouble at any time (unless hours are restricted), and the VPN provides the
same quality of connection for each user even when it is handling its maximum number of simultaneous connections.
- Scalability: As a business grows, it should be able to extend its VPN services
to handle that growth without replacing the VPN technology altogether
Why to choose IAXN:
- Successfully serving the clients for 14 years
- Wireless Solution, no risk of Fibre cut
- Unparalleled service level agreement
- Latest technology
- Premium service dedicated to an individual customer
- 24/7 Technical Helpdesk